"Web-SMS" – send free SMS from the site.
How to use the free service of sending SMS from web site:
- Click on the "Send SMS" link;
- In the new opened window, click on the "Retrieve Password" link;
- Enter your phone number and verification code from the image into the appropriate fields and press the "Send" button;
- A few minutes later, and perhaps sooner, you will receive SMS with a password for authentication;
- Enter your phone number and password in the appropriate fields;
- To send free SMS from the site, you need to enter the recipient phone number in the "Phone" field and text messages in the box below;
- Press the button "Send message".
- Only Ucell subscribers can send SMS via "Web-SMS" service and only to Ucell subscribers;
- Messages typed in Latin, can contain up to 160 characters. Posts that contain at least one symbol of the Russian alphabet (Cyrillic), limited to 70 characters;
- Do not send messages that contain obscene messages, threats and insults;
- The maximum number of messages – 20 SMS per hour.