New «For Business» tariff line
Terms of “For Business” tariff line
• “For Business” tariff line is available for new connections and transitions.
• You can connect to this tariff line by sending a written application to the Corporate Clients Service Department. To change the tariff plan, you need to fill out an application form and go to the Corporate Customer Service Department or send an email to email@example.com
• The cost of changing the tariff for all tariff plans of the “For Business” line is 0 UZS.
• Subscribers with “Corporate VIP”, “Individual” and “Business Man” contract types who are on the “Gigaman”, “Smart Business”, “Profit”, “Special 100”, “Special 300”, “Unlimited”, “Easy” and “Fact Plus” tariff plans will be able to switch to the corporate “For Business” tariff line by dialing USSD command *929#.
• In case of connection to the tariff plan of the “For Business” line within a month, the subscription fee is deducted on a scaled basis and limits are assigned proportionally until the end of the calendar month, namely only for the number of days left until the end of the month. This condition applies to new connections, changing the tariff plan, as well as upon exiting the financial block.
• When switching to tariff plans of the “For Business” line, previously connected Internet packages within the Smart Business tariff line and minute and SMS packages within the Gigaman tariff line are reset.
• When changing the tariff within the “For Business” line, the rest of the limits is preserved, except for the “For Business 150” tariff, in which when switching to other tariffs within the line, the Internet traffic according to the tariff is reset. When changing the tariff within the line, the limits for the new tariff are consumed in priority.
• The subscription fee for tariff plans of “For Business” line is debited every 1st day of the calendar month.
• Provided minutes for calls and Internet within the tariff are available until the end of the calendar month and become unavailable in the new period.
• If the Client is in an active status, if there are funds on the balance less than the monthly subscription fee, the subscription fee according to the tariff is charged in full.
• If the Client is in an inactive status / with a negative balance, the subscription fee is not debited and new limits are not assigned. The subscription fee for the tariff plan is charged immediately upon transition to the Active status. The subscription fee is charged and limits are assigned on a scaled basis based on the number of days remaining until the end of the calendar month.
• In case of complete consumption of the included Internet traffic under the terms of the “For Business 150” tariff plan, the Internet is not charged and the Internet speed is reduced to 128 kbps.
• To increase the speed after spending Internet traffic in full on the TP "For Business 150", the client can activate the "Turbo Button" service by typing a USSD request *605# to use the Internet at maximum speed at a price over the limit according to the terms of the tariff line "For Business".
• USSD request *605# is available for subscribers with Corporate VIP, Individual and Business Man contract types.
• After spending the limit of assigned Internet traffic, the subscriber can activate other Internet packages only after activating the “Turbo Button” service.
• If the Client activates the “Temporary blocking” service (for example, if the SIM card is lost), then the subscription fee is not charged. When switching to the Active status in the same month in which the number was blocked, the subscription fee is not charged. When the number is unblocked in subsequent months, the subscription fee will be charged only for the number of days left in the month and the corresponding number of limits will be assigned.
• When activating the “Number freeze” service, the tariff fee is not debited. After deactivating the “Number freeze” service, the subscription fee will be charged only for the number of days left in the month and the limits will be assigned in proportion to the number of remaining days until the end of the month (scaled).
• Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not consume minutes/MB/SMS provided within the limits under the terms of the tariff plan.
• Allocated minutes, MB and SMS provided within the limits under the terms of the tariffs, are not available for subscribers who are in roaming.
• Subscribers of tariff plans of the line "For business" have access to Internet packages "Gijamania" and Monthly Internet packages.
• The tariff plan "For Business 150" provides 120 GB at full speed, after the limit provided at full speed, the Internet speed is reduced to 128 kbps.
• The technical limit is 45,000 minutes. Unlimited calls are provided per one subscriber and do not apply to group calls, in case of using the "Conference call" service.
Cost in directions over the limits according to the terms of the tariff plan
Terms of service «Restart»
• “Restart” service *222# is available on the tariff line.
• Subscribers with the “Corporate VIP”, “Individual” and “Bussiness Man” contract types will be able to activate the “Restart” service using the USSD request *222#.
• When activating the service, the subscriber's account must have the amount of the subscription fee proportional to the number of remaining days in the current month.
• In case of successful activation of the “Restart” service, the subscription fee according to the tariff plan will be charged only for the number of days left in the month and the corresponding number of limits will be assigned.
• You can use the “Restart” service once a day.
• On the day of connection and change to “For Business” tariff plans, activation of the “Restart” service is not available.
• The remaining limits on the tariff are reset to zero.
Corporate customers will be able to activate an additional package of minutes and SMS within the "For Business" tariff line by sending a written application to the Corporate Customer Service Department.
Subscribers with the "Individual" and "Corporate VIP" contract types will be able to activate an additional package of minutes and SMS within the "For Business" tariff line by dialing the USSD command *545#.
Enter a correct Ucell number in the format 9989XXXXXXXX
Enter a one-time password in the format XXXXXX
An error occurred while trying to send one-time password via SMS!
Your request to activate service was not successfully processed. Please try again or contact customer support service.
Please wait while your request is executed ...
The session has expired. Refresh the page and fill in again
Internal error. Try to leave message later. Thank you!
Type phone number in +xxx xx xxxxxxx format!
Type the subject of Your message
Type a message up to 512 characters!
Length of the message - 512 characters.
%n from 512 characters are left.
Select question category
Select complaint category