1. The tariff plan is available only for new connections.
2. Connection to “Vatanparvar” tariff plan is available at corporate customer service offices, upon presentation of the relevant document confirming membership in the profession;
3. Minutes provided for calls, SMS and internet within the tariff plan are set to zero according to the calendar schedule;
4. If you connect to the tariff plan within a month, payment is made only for the number of days that remain in the month and the corresponding number of limits are assigned;
5. Tariff fee for the tariff plan is charged every 1st day of the calendar month.
6. If the subscriber number is blocked at the moment of monthly subscription fee charge-off, the monthly subscription fee will not be charged and the limits will not be set. In this case, when the subscriber number becomes active, the monthly subscription fee will be charged as follows:
- on the nearest night from 00:00 till 08:00 (charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number become active before the attempt to charge the subscriber fee by the Company system. The subscriber fee shall be attempted to be charged once during the above-mentioned period.
- on the next night from 00:00 till 08:00 (charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number become active after the attempt to charge the subscriber fee by the Company system. The subscriber fee shall be attempted to be charged once during the above-mentioned period.
7. Charging-off the monthly subscription fee does not move the charging date of the subsequent monthly subscription fee for the tariff plan.
8. Subscribers with "Corporate VIP" type of contract of "Vatanparvar 30", "Vatanparvar 50", "Vatanparvar 80" tariff plans will be able to make changes within "Vatanparvar" tariff line by dialing USSD-request *929#.
9. Subscribers with "Corporate VIP" contract type of "Vatanparvar 30", "Vatanparvar 50", "Vatanparvar 80" tariff plans will be able to connect special Internet packages of 10 GB, 15 GB, 20 GB by dialing USSD-request *929#.
10. From 09.01.2023 activation of "Vatanparvar GB" Internet packages is possible without any restrictions for a month. At the same time:
- when connecting a special Internet package after the 1st day of the calendar month, the price is charged for the number of days remaining in the current month, as well as the traffic under the terms of the package is scaled to the end of the calendar month;
- To successfully re-connect one of the special Internet packages "Vatanparvar GB", it is necessary to deactivate the previously assigned package and then make a request via USSD *929#.
11. Internet packages are assigned with automatic assignment function. To disable automatic assignment function, corporate clients have to provide a written request to the Company. For individuals, the automatic assignment function can be deactivated via USSD-request *929#, or they can contact the office of the Company and fill out the corresponding application to deactivate the service.
12. Charging over the limit is charged in accordance with the tariff plan;
13. In case of active client status, but if there is less money on the balance than the monthly tariff fee of the tariff plan, the full price of the tariff fee of the tariff plan is charged;
14. In the blocked status of the client, the cost of the tariff is not charged. When status changes from a blocked to an active one, the full price of the tariff is charges and the limits are provided in full. Checking the status is carried out within 15 days before a successful charging;
When a number switches from blocked status to active status, the subscription fee will be debited on the following night.
15. In the absence of Internet traffic according to the tariff plan, additional Internet packages, as well as sufficient funds in the account for charging over the included limit, Internet traffic to social networks will be unavailable.
16. Calls to CONTENT services and international destinations do not consume minutes/MB/SMS provided within the limits of the tariff plan;
17. Allocated minutes, MB, SMS, provided within the limits on the terms of tariffs, are not available for subscribers who are in roaming;
18. Every 1st day of a calendar month from 00:00 to 07:00 hours the cost of calls within Uzbekistan, internet traffic and SMS within Uzbekistan is 0 UZSs. In case of assignment of a service package under the terms of the tariff from 00:00 to 07:00 hours, tariffing and spending of traffic is carried out in accordance with the conditions established on the tariff plan;
19. “Traffic+”, “Smart Internet” and “Internet Block” services are not available on “Vatanparvar” tariff line;
20. There is the possibility of changing the tariff plan within the tariff line.
21. Using Company services, subscribers undertake:
- do not apply actions that may cause harm to "COSCOM" LLC;
- not abuse the right to use Company's communications in other forms;
- use services of the Company within the framework of their main purpose.
22. From July 26, 2022, The subscription fee for special internet packages within the «Vatanparvar» TL is debited at the time of replenishment of the account and transition to an active status. The full cost of the internet package is debited.
- The conditions of Internet traffic for social networks , within the framework of the tariff plan, do not apply to subscribers in roaming;
- Traffic generated as part of social networks within the framework of the tariff plan does not apply to downloading and updating following mobile applications: Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp and YouTube;
- When making a video/audio calls through the Telegram, WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook Messenger application, Internet traffic will be consumed within the assigned total limit on the tariff plan or Internet packages, and not Internet traffic assigned within the social networks direction according to the tariff;
In case of doubt or disputes regarding the fair use of communication services, "COSCOM" LLC reserves the right to terminate the Agreement or change the tariff plan of the Client.
Prices are inclusive of taxes.