Rules for writing off subscription fees for packages "Profitable union"
1. The subscription fee is debited once a month.
2. All services in the complex package are subject to a prepaid settlement system.
3. The main service of the package is Wired Internet.
4. The subscription fee for digital services as part of the package is debited in full, a 50% discount on the subscription fee for digital services is reflected in the amount of the bill for the reporting month.
5. The subscription fee on the day of package activation is debited in proportion to the number of days left until the end of the current month.
6. To connect the complex package, two contracts for communication services are concluded with LLC "COSCOM" (mobile communications) and LLC "Nano Telecom" (wired Internet, digital services).
Connection rules, changes in services in packages
1. Connection of basic services (Wired Internet and mobile communication) as part of the package is carried out simultaneously in accordance with the terms agreed with the Subscriber.
2. To activate the package, the Subscriber must leave a request on our website or at the Company's office. The operator or office employee will contact you and specify all the necessary parameters of the service.
3. Upon request, a check will be made of the technical possibility of connecting the Internet:
- If there is a technical possibility of connection, then a commercial proposal will be prepared for you and offered to sign an agreement. Qualified employees of the partner will carry out the installation and installation of the necessary equipment.
- If there is no technical possibility of connection, our partner "Nano Telecom" LLC will prepare a proposal for the construction of a network with the subsequent development of a project for connecting to the Internet.
The cost of connecting to the Internet service may vary depending on the equipment, connection conditions and individual service settings.
4. Connection of digital services with a 50% discount on the subscription fee as part of the package can be made on any day of the calendar month as agreed with the client, but not earlier than the activation of a comprehensive package with basic services (Wired Internet and mobile communications).
5. Changing the tariff plan for the main Internet service, as well as changing tariff plans for digital services as part of the package, is possible from the 1st day of a new month with the signing of an additional agreement to change the terms of service provision 5 days before the introduced changes.
6. When blocking a personal account for receivables for digital services and wired Internet, mobile communications will also be blocked.
7. Termination of the agreement for the package in whole or for the basic service (Wired Internet) will lead to the disbandment of the package, the cancellation of discounts on digital services and the change of the tariff plan for mobile communications as part of the package to the current commercial tariff plan for corporate clients. Tariffication of digital services and mobile communications in case of disbandment of the package or disconnection of the main service will be carried out in full according to the tariff plans for digital services and mobile communications.
The complex solution "Profitable union", hereinafter referred to as the "Package" is a set of telecommunication services for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, provided by COSCOM LLC (provision of mobile services) and Nano Telecom LLC (provision of broadband Internet access services, IPTV data transmission, landline), if technically possible, through client equipment. Obligatory services of the Package are wired Internet and mobile connection.
Wired Internet service is provided using FTTX technology.
The cost of the package is indicated with VAT, when calculating the cost, the price without VAT is applied, obtained by dividing the price indicated in the price list by the VAT amount as of the date of the service.
Digital services available for connection within the package: landline, data transmission channels, IP-television, static IP-addresses.
For digital services included in the package, there is a 50% discount on the subscription fee.
If you have any questions, you can see the answers to them in the FAQ section. If you did not find your question in the list, call us at 8111 (only for Ucell subscribers), (+998 93) 382-09-09, 184-09-00 or write to email@example.com
. Our fax: (+998 71) 252-10-00.
Fixed-line services are provided by the partner of "Nano Telecom" LLC under the license of the Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan AA No. 0006192 dated 02.06.2017. Detailed information on fixed communication services on the partner website www.nano.uz