Technical office Ucell Plaza
The absolute priority for the Company is the health and safety of its employees. It is imperative to prevent the threat of the coronavirus infection spread, and every effort is made to do this.
To counteract the spread of coronavirus infection, the following activities are carried out in regional offices:
- Every two hours a wet chlorine cleaning of the office, workplaces, door handles, railing, etc.;
- Office disinfection is carried out by SES;
- Regular employee temperature measurement;
- Temperature measurement for every subscriber in customer service hall;
- The hands of subscribers, when visiting the customer service hall, are treated with a disinfectant;
- A safe distance is maintained between subscribers and operators;
- Cash desk is equipped with restrictive devices to maintain a safe distance during service;
- Employees were given protective masks and medical gloves;
- All internal and external doors are locked in the open position to prevent contact and improve ventilation of the office.
Andijan Navoi Fergana
Among the employees, explanatory work is being carried out to prevent the spread and of coronavirus infection.
Work in this direction continues.