5G from Ucell
Ucell presents a new fifth generation mobile communication technology!
5G Internet from Ucell is now available for every subscriber!
High-speed mobile Internet - up to 1 GB/s;
Superfast, stable internet on your smartphone today;
Comfortable and understandable conditions for using mobile Internet access for business, entertainment, communication, training and other purposes;
Profitable and affordable tariff plans for each subscriber.
How to connect 5G?
• Make sure that the address you specified has 5G coverage from Ucell;
• Check if your device supports 5G Band 78 (3500 MHz) technology;
• Choose the best option for a mobile device (Modem, Router, Smartphone) with 5G function;
• Connect free of charge service to an existing number while keeping the number and current tariff;
• 5G service is available for connection at Ucell sales and service offices or by contacting the call center at 8123;
• Set the network mode "Auto" to automatically search and identify the network (5G/4G/3G/2G) depending on the coverage area. Network selection priority - from 5G to 2G. Devices with 5G function work in networks of previous generations - 3G and 2G;
• Voice transmission and USSD requests are not available on the 5G network.
Open up new opportunities and horizons with ultra-high-speed 5G Internet from Ucell!
You can get acquainted with a list of devices that support Band 78 in the attached file
. However, the availability of 5G depends on many factors, including the software of the mobile device installed by the manufacturer. Please note that some mobile device manufacturers are temporarily closing access for 5G use at the software level in order to avoid difficulties in using 5G due to the small network coverage.
The 5G network mode is intended exclusively for data transmission and may restrict the use of voice services and reserve the balance of the subscriber number, which may prevent the use of paid services, including charging subscription fees.
Taking into account the peculiarities of the 5G network, we recommend switching the network mode to 2G or 3G by setting up your mobile device if you do not use the Internet.
Today, 5G Internet is available for residents of the city of Tashkent (business center Tashkent city). Ucell is developing new territories and very soon the technology will become available in other areas of the city and other cities of Uzbekistan.
Enter a correct Ucell number in the format 9989XXXXXXXX
Enter a one-time password in the format XXXXXX
An error occurred while trying to send one-time password via SMS!
Your request to activate service was not successfully processed. Please try again or contact customer support service.
Please wait while your request is executed ...
The session has expired. Refresh the page and fill in again
Internal error. Try to leave message later. Thank you!
Type phone number in +xxx xx xxxxxxx format!
Type the subject of Your message
Type a message up to 512 characters!
Length of the message - 512 characters.
%n from 512 characters are left.
Select question category
Select complaint category