1. The tariff plan is available only for Prepaid subscribers.
2. The cost of swapping to Drive tariff plan from Active 70, Active 100, Special 55, Special 70, Special 80, Special 100, Special 125, Special Unlim, Special Unlim Turbo, Special Super, Special X tariff plans - 2105 soums.
3. Subscribers of Drive tariff plan will be able to swap only to Special 35, Special 45, Special 55, Special 70, Special 80, Special 100, Special 125, Special Unlim and Special Unlim Turbo tariff plans.
4. Price for swapping from Drive tariff plan to Special 35 and Special 45 tariff plans is 2105 soums. (Swapping to Special 55, Special 70, Special 80, Special 100, Special 125, Special Unlim and Special Unlim Turbo tariff plans is free)
5. With a new connection/transition, the monthly tariff fee and limits are charged/assigned in full.
6. Charging of a monthly tariff fee and setting limits on Drive tariff plan:
- The monthly tariff fee is charged monthly without reference to the 1st day of the calendar month: if the subscriber connected/swapped to the tariff on the 24th day, the next monthly tariff fee will be charged on the 24th day of the next month. If the subscriber has connected/swapped to the tariff plan on the 31st, the next tariff fee will be charged on the 30th, or on the 28/29th of the month of February, if there will be 31 days in the next month, then on the 31st.
- The monthly tariff fee is charged and daily limits are set within the tariff on a monthly basis from 00:00 to 08:00 (charging time is not fixed). To charge a monthly tariff fee, the subscriber must be in active status. If the subscriber number is in blocked status, then the monthly subscription fee is not charged and limits are not assigned.
- Assignation of internet traffic, minutes and SMS occurs daily at 00:00.
- If at the time of charging of the monthly tariff fee, less than the cost of the monthly subscription fee is left on the balance, then in this case the monthly tariff fee is charged once in full, while the subscriber's balance becomes negative and the daily limits provided by the tariff are set in full. Limits become available immediately after the transition of the subscriber number to the active status.
- The monthly tariff fee is charged in the following cases:
If at the time of charging the monthly tariff fee, the subscriber number is in a blocked status, the monthly tariff fee is not charged and no limits are set. In this case, when the subscriber number swaps to active status, the monthly tariff fee is charged:
- On the next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 o’clock (charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number has swapped to active status BEFORE trying to charge the tariff fee by the Company system. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
- The next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 o’clock (charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber’s number changes to active status AFTER the Company’s system charges fee. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
7. Before assignation of limits, minutes, SMS and MB are charged according to the prices indicated above the limit.
8. In order to avoid misunderstandings after the transition from the blocked status and and at that time the balance is less than the tariff fee of the tariff plan, we recommend you to activate Restart service using USSD *222#, thus, after successful activation of this service, the monthly tariff fee will be charged and limits will be assigned as part of the tariff plan, and the monthly period will be set for a month from the date of the last successful activation of Restart service.
9. After the monthly tariff fee has been charged, limits will be set according to the subscriber's tariff plan. The charged monthly tariff fee does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the monthly tariff fee according to the tariff plan, the validity period of the limits is also not shifted. In order to avoid misunderstandings, before using the limits within tariff plan, we recommend you to check the crediting of limits by the tariff using the USSD request *102#, *868# preliminarily. Prior to the assignation of limits, minutes, SMS and MB are charged according to the prices indicated above the limit.
10. The loyalty program “We appreciate you!” is available for subscribers of Drive tariff plan.
11. Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not consume the minutes provided within the limits of the tariff plan.
12. The limits provided within the tariff plan are not available for subscribers who are in roaming.
13. Subscribers of Drive tariff plan can swap to other available tariff plans via USSD-requests *120# and Personal cabinet.
14. Subscribers of Drive tariff plan are provided with “Convenient minutes” and “Number Freeze” service.
15. For subscribers of Drive tariff plan are not available following services: “Internet Mega BOOM”, “ Maximum Access”, “Hourly internet”, “TAS-IX internet packages”, “Night Internet”, “0 within the network”, “VIP”, "Internet Advance", “Traffic+” and “Convenient”, “Convenient within the network”, “Convenient within Uzbekistan” service packages.
16. When you swap to "Drive" tariff plan, the following limits are set to zero:
∙Minutes for calls outside the network and within Uzbekistan, assigned within the frame of campaigns, tariff plans, services or as a bonus;
∙SMS within “Convenient” service bundles and tariff plans;
17. When swapping from Drive tariff plan to other available tariff plans, the rest of MB limit becomes unavailable.
18. When swapping to Drive tariff plan MB limits within previous tariff plan and within earlier activated services will be unavailable for usage on Drive tariff plan.
19. If a subscriber activates additional internet packages or service on Drive tariff plan, then MB limits within these services will be unavailable for usage on Drive tariff plan.
20. Subscribers of Special (“Minutes” and “Megabytes” option), Special Mini, Special Mix, Special Super, Special X and Best tariff plans can also swap to Drive tariff plan.
21. The rest of the limit of nightly internet traffic within the “Special” tariff plan (option “Megabytes”) when swapping to Drive tariff plan becomes unavailable.
22. Included volume of internet traffic at a maximum speed is 200 MB. After, internet speed is set to 64 kbps before the end of the current day.
23. For subscribers of Drive tariff plan, Restart and Reset option is available via USSD request *222#.
24. Reset option provides the subscriber the opportunity to update daily limits for the Internet, SMS and calls within Uzbekistan.
25. With a new connection of the tariff with a “beautiful number”, after refilling the balance, it is necessary to verify the successful charging of the tariff fee and assigning limits using USSD request *102# and *868#.
If the subscription fee has not been charged after refilling the balance, we recommend to use Restart service.
26. iTV и Mediabay services are unavailable for activation on Drive, Special Unlim, Fabulous internet tariff plans and on COSMO tariff line.