|Name of tariff plan||Special 35+||Special 55+||Special 80+||Special 125+|
|Monthly subscription fee||37,000 soums||57,000 soums||87,000 soums||127,000 soums|
|Monthly minutes limit within Uzbekistan||2 500||
|Monthly SMS limit within Uzbekistan||1 000||3 000||5 000||5 000|
|Monthly limit of internet traffic||
|Check limits balance||
*102# - minutes and SMS
*103# - MB of internet traffic
|Tariffication by directions:|
|Outgoing SMS within Uzbekistan (above the limit)||80 soums|
|Outgoing calls within network (above the limit)||95 soums|
|Outgoing calls outside the network (above the limit)||125 soums|
|1 MB of internet traffic (above the limit)||450 soums|
|International SMS||1 000 soums|
Starting from November 1, 2021, the validity period of the monthly limits provided within the “Special+” tariff line is 1 month, instead of current monthly cycle (32 days);
1. Writing off monthly subscription fees and assigning limits:
- When connecting to “Special +” tariff plans, the first monthly subscription fee is debited, if there is enough funds on subscriber's balance to completely write off the monthly subscription fee according to the tariff plan. In case of a lack of funds for the complete write-off of the monthly subscription fee, the subscription fee will not be charged and the subscriber number will not switch to active status. If subscriber`s number does not switch to active status within 48 hours after activation, the number will be terminated and the Agreement will be terminated unilaterally.
- The date of debiting the monthly subscription fee in the monthly period is the date of the subscriber's connection or transition to the tariff plan.
- The monthly subscription fee is debited in the interval of once a month from the date of successful debiting of the monthly subscription fee according to the tariff plan. The date of debiting the next monthly subscription fee is the date of the last successful debiting of the subscription fee according to the tariff plan. For example, if the monthly subscription fee was debited on the 24th, then the next subscription fee will be debited on the 24th of the next month. If the subscription fee was debited on the 31st, and next month 30 days, then the next subscription fee will be debited on the 30th, or on the 28/29 of February.
- The monthly subscription fee is written off and monthly limits are assigned within the framework of the tariff in the period from 00:00 to 08:00 am (the charging time is not fixed). To charge the monthly subscription fee, the user must be in active status.
- If at the time of charging the monthly subscription fee there is not enough funds on the balance to write off the subscription fee, then the monthly subscription fee is debited once in full, while the subscriber's balance becomes negative and the monthly limits provided for by the tariff are assigned in full. The limits become available after the subscriber`s number switches to active status.
-If at the time of charging the monthly subscription fee, the subscriber`s number is in a blocked status, then the subscription fee will not be charged and no limits are assigned. The monthly subscription fee will be debited IMMEDIATELY after the subscriber number switches to active status and the limits will be assigned within the subscriber`s tariff plan. Further, the subscription fee will be charged according to the new monthly period of the subscriber, i.e. the subsequent write-off of the subscription fee under the tariff plan will take place within 1 month from the date of the last successful write-off of the subscription fee under the tariff plan.
We remind you that before 11/01/2021:
If at the time of charging the monthly tariff fee, the subscriber number is in blocked status, the monthly tariff fee is not charged and no limits are set. In this case, when the subscriber number switches to active status, the monthly tariff fee is charged:
- In the coming night, from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (the charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber number has switched to active status BEFORE trying to charge the subscription fee by the Company system. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
- The next night, from 00:00 to 08:00 hours (the charging time is not fixed), if the subscriber's number swaps to active status AFTER the Company's system attempted to charge. An attempt to charge a monthly fee is made once during the above period.
After the monthly tariff fee charged, limits will be assigned according to the subscriber's tariff plan. Charging of monthly tariff fee does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the monthly subscription fee according to the tariff plan.
- Monthly limits within the tariff plan are assigned only after the successful debiting of the monthly subscription fee for the tariff for the current period. The validity period of monthly limits provided within the tariff plan is 1 month from the date of appointment. The rest of the unused limits on the tariff plan (if available) becomes unavailable in the new period.
- In order to avoid misunderstandings, before using the limits within the tariff plans, we recommend you to first check the assignment of limits for the tariff plan using the USSD request *102# and *103#. Before setting the limits, calls, SMS and MB are charged according to the cost for directions over the limits, according to the terms of the tariff plan.
Limits, assigned within the terms of tariff plan for the current monthly period, are available for use until the subscription fee is charged on the set date for the next monthly period. After subscription fee charging on the set date and assigning limits for a new period, the previous limits become unavailable. If the monthly subscription fee for the new period was not charged on the set date (taking into account a positive balance of subscriber`s number), the limits assigned after the last charge of monthly subscription fee will be available until 05:59:59.
2. “We appreciate you!” loyalty program is available for subscribers of new tariff plans of the “Special +” line.
3. Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not consume minutes provided within the limits of tariff plans.
The limits provided within tariff plans are not available for roaming subscribers.
4. Subscribers of “Special +” tariff plans have access to “You’ve got a call”, “Night Internet”, “Convenient minutes”, “Number freeze”, “Internet gift” services, as well as special internet packages.
5. The subscribers of new tariff plans of the “Special +” line do not have access to iTV and Mediabay services.
6. The rest of unlimited minutes within Uzbekistan received within the “Special 55+”, “Special 80+”, and “Special 125+” tariff plans will be unavailable after changing the tariff plan to another tariff plan.
7. Detailed information on the issues of subscriber`s insurance can be obtained by calling the short number of IC “Apex Insurance” 1188.
Service activation cost -
If you are a Ucell subscriber, you can activate the selected service.
Enter your number or one-time password for confirmation
Please wait while your request is executed ...
Service has been successfully activated.
A one-time password is sent to specified number via SMS.
Here you can leave your comments and observations on the quality of services, as well as receive an answer to your question.
We ask you to follow ethical standards of communication when applying to the Company. Otherwise, the Company reserves the right to leave such an appeal without consideration.