• Pay attention:
Limits, assigned within the terms of tariff plan for the current monthly period, are available for use until the subscription fee is charged on the set date for the next monthly period. After subscription fee charging on the set date and assigning limits for a new period, the previous limits become unavailable. If the monthly subscription fee for the new period was not charged on the set date (taking into account a positive balance of subscriber`s number), the limits assigned after the last charge of monthly subscription fee will be available until 05:59:59.
• Starting from 01.11.2021
, the validity period of the monthly limits provided within the tariff plans Tantana, Katta Tantana, Super Tantana, will be 1 month, instead of the current monthly cycle (32 days);
• Starting from 15.02.2021, on Katta Tantana and Super Tantana tariff plans (except the subscribers with "Beautiful number in installments" service), the negative balance of subscribers who are inactive for more than 30 days will be restored to 0 UZS.
• Tantana, Katta Tantana, Super Tantana tariffs are available for new connections in service offices and Company’s dealer sales points.
• The change of the tariff plan is available only in the Active status.
Charging of tariff fee and limits assignment on “Tantana” tariff line:
- Monthly subscription fee is charged on a monthly basis without binding to the 1st day of the calendar month. For example, if a subscriber connects to the tariff plan on the 24th day, the next monthly subscription fee will be charged on the 24th day of the next month. If the subscriber connects on the 31st day, then the next monthly tariff fee will be charged on the 30th day, or on the 28/29th day of February, if there are 31 days in the next month, then the 31st day.
- Monthly tariff limits are set only after successful charging of monthly subscription fee for the current period. Validity period of monthly/daily limits within the tariff plan is one month. One month includes the period from the date of connection/swapping to the tariff plan till the next period of monthly tariff fee charging. Monthly and daily limits are available to subscribers in active status only.
- The remaining unused limits on the tariff plan become unavailable in the new period. For example, if a subscriber has connected/swapped to the tariff plan on the 24th day, then in case subscription fee for the current period is successfully charged, the limits within the tariff plan will be available to a subscriber until the 23rd day of the next month. If a subscriber connects, for example, on the 31st day, then the limits will be available to a subscriber until the last day of the next month, for example, on the 29th or 27/28th on February, if there are is 31 days in the next month, then the 30th.
- Monthly limits within the tariff line will be assigned only after successful monthly fee charging for the current period. Tariff monthly limits validity is 1 month, from the date of connection/transition to the tariff. Monthly limits are available to subscribers in active status only.
- If the subscriber number is in the blocked status at the time of monthly subscription fee charging, the monthly subscription fee will not be charged and the limits will not be assigned. In this case, when the subscriber number becomes active The monthly subscription fee will be debited IMMEDIATELY after the subscriber`s number switches to active status and the limits will be assigned within the subscriber`s tariff plan, while the monthly tariff fee is charged after the subscriber number leaves the blocked status, it does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the tariff monthly fee.
In order to avoid misunderstanding, we recommend to check limits assignment preliminarily via USSD request *102# before using the limits within the tariff plan. Prior to charging, calls and SMS will be charged by prices indicated above the limits.
• Monthly subscription fee is charged and limits are assigned fully (not scaled) in case of subscriber’s balance is positive.
• “We appreciate you!” loyalty program is available for “Tantana” tariff line subscribers.
• Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not spend the minutes provided within tariff plan limits.
• The limits provided under the tariff plan are unavailable for subscribers in roaming.
• Tantana, Katta Tantana, Super Tantana tariffs’ subscribers can swap to open tariffs via *120# USSD request, Personal cabinet and 8123 IVR number as well.
• “You’ve got a call”, “Night Internet”, “Convenient minutes” and “Number Freeze” services are available for the subscribers of «Tantana», «Katta Tantana» and «Super Tantana» tariffs plan.
• "You’ve got a call", "Number freeze" services are available for "Tantana Unlim" tariff subscribers starting from 26.03.2021 and following campaign options: "Internet packages" - 300 MB for 5000 UZS, 1 GB for 8000 UZS, 2 GB for 15000 UZS, 3GB for 20000 UZS, 6GB for 30000 UZS and 10GB for 50000 UZS are available on "Tantana Unlim" tariff from 27.01.2021.
• "Internet Mega BOOM", "Night Internet", "Convenient minutes", "Convenient within the network" and " Convenient within Uzbekistan", "Internet gift", "Hourly Internet", Internet packages TAS-IX, "Night Internet packages", "Maximum access" services and "Monthly 4G Internet packages are unavailable for “Tantana Unlim" tariff subscribers.
• At the beginning of a new monthly period, assigned limits can be summed with previous period limits, while the validity of the limits of the previous period is not extended.