• Starting from 15.02.2021, on Katta Tantana va Super Tantana tariff plans (except for subscribers who joined "Beautiful number in installments" service), the negative balance of subscribers who are inactive for more than 30 days will be restored to 0 UZS.
• Tariffs are available for new connections in service offices and Company’s dealer sales points.
•Price of swapping to “Tantana” tariff line:
To “Tantana” tariff plan – 0 soums (from “Katta Tantana”, “Super Tantana”, “Excellent mood”, “Supermood”, “Active” and Special tariff line the price is 2105 soums);
To “Katta Tantana” tariff plan – 0 soums (from “Super Tantana”, “Supermood”, “Active” and Special tariff line the price is 2105 soums);
To “Super Tantana” tariff plan – 0 soums (from “Active” and Special tariff line the price is 2105 soums)
• Charging of tariff fee and assignation of the limits on “Tantana” tariff line:
- Monthly subscription fee is charged on a monthly basis without binding to the 1st day of the calendar month. For example, if a subscriber connects to the tariff plan on the 24th day, the next monthly subscription fee will be charged on the 24th day of the next month. If the subscriber connects on the 31st day, then the next subscription fee will be charged on the 30th day, or on the 28/29th day of February, if there are 31 days in the next month, then the 31st day.
- Monthly tariff limits are set only after successful charging of monthly subscription fee for the current period. Validity period of monthly/daily limits within the tariff plan is one month. One month includes the period from the date of connection/swapping to the tariff plan till the next period of monthly subscription fee charging. Monthly and daily limits are available to subscribers only in active status.
- The remaining unused limits on the tariff plan become unavailable in the new period. For example, if a subscriber has connected/swapped to the tariff plan on the 24th day, then in case subscription fee for the current period is successfully charged, the limits within the tariff plan will be available to a subscriber until the 23rd day of the next month. If a subscriber connects, for example, on the 31st day, then the limits will be available to a subscriber until the last day of the next month, for example, on the 29th or 27/28th on February, if there are is 31 days in the next month, then the 30th.
- Monthly subscription fee is charged and monthly tariff limits are assigned from 00:00 to 08:00 (the time of charging is not fixed). The date of charging of monthly subscription fee is the date of connection or swapping to the tariff plan. To charge monthly subscription fee in full, a subscriber needs to be in active status. If the subscriber is in blocked status, the monthly tariff fee is not charged and limits are not assigned.
- If at the time of daily subscription fee charging the balance remains less than the amount of subscription fee, in this case daily subscription fee is charged once in full, balance becomes negative and the daily limits provided by the tariff are assigned in full. Limits become available immediately after transition to active status.
- If at the time of monthly subscription fee charging the subscriber number is in the blocked status, the monthly subscription fee is not charged and the limits are not assigned. In this case, when the subscriber number becomes active, the monthly subscription fee is charged at the nearest night from 00:01 to 08:00 (charging time is not fixed), while the monthly subscription fee is charged after the subscriber number leaves the blocked status, it does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the monthly subscription fee according to the tariff plan. In order to avoid misunderstandings before using the limits within the tariff plan we recommend to preliminarily check the assignment of the limits within the tariff via USSD request *102#. Prior to charging, calls and SMS are charged according to the tariffs indicated above the limit.
• With a new connection monthly subscription fee and limits are charged and limits are assigned fully (not scaled) if a subscriber’s balance is positive.
• Loyalty program “We appreciate you!” campaign is available for subscribers of “Tantana” tariff line.
• Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not use the minutes provided within the limits of the tariff plan.
• The limits provided under the tariff plan are not available for subscribers in roaming.
• “Tantana” tariff line subscribers can swap to any open tariff line using USSD request *120#, *877# and *717#, via Personal cabinet and via 8123 IVR number as well;
• “You’ve got a call”, “Night Internet”, “Convenient minutes” and “Number Freeze” services are available for the subscribers of “Tantana” tariff line.
• Subscribers of “Tantana” tariff line do not have access to “0 within network”, “VIP” and the “Convenient within the network” service packages, as well as “Convenient within Uzbekistan” services.
• When swapping from “Tantana” tariff line to “Mood” tariff line (except “Supermood” tariff) the rest of minutes limits for calls within Uzbekistan becomes available for outside network direction.
• For “Tantana” tariff line subscribers are not allowed swapping to “Easy week” tariff plan.
• The monthly limits provided within the tariff plan will be valid for 32 days from the day of assignation. Wherein, the limits for the previous monthly period will be valid according to their validity period.
• At the beginning of a new monthly period, the limits can be summed with the limits of the previous period, while the validity of the limits of the previous period is not extended.