Starting from 15.02.2021, on Katta Tantana and Super Tantana tariff plans (except the subscribers with "Beautiful number in installments" service), the negative balance of subscribers who are inactive for more than 30 days will be restored to 0 UZS.
• Tantana, Katta Tantana, Super Tantana tariffs are available for new connections in service offices and Company’s dealer sales points.
Tariff swap fee to “Tantana” tariff line:
To “Tantana” tariff plan – 0 soums (from “Katta Tantana”, “Super Tantana”, “Excellent mood”, “Supermood”, “Active” and Special tariff line the price is 2105 soums);
To “Katta Tantana” tariff plan – 0 soums (from “Super Tantana”, “Supermood”, “Active” and Special tariff line the price is 2105 soums);
To “Super Tantana” tariff plan – 0 soums (from “Active” and Special tariff line the price is 2105 soums)
"Tantana Unlim" tariff is available for new subscriptions only and is closed for swap to it. Swap from "Tantana Unlim" tariff to other open tariffs is available.
Tariff swap fee from "Tantana Unlim" tariff plan:
• To "Cosmo", "Mood" tariff lines and "Home", "Simple", "Fabulous Internet", "Tantana", "Katta Tantana" tariffs - 2105 UZS.
• To "Special", "Special+" tariff lines, "Super Tantana", "Thankfully" tariffs- 0 UZS.
Charging of tariff fee and limits assignment on “Tantana” tariff line:
- Monthly subscription fee is charged on a monthly basis without binding to the 1st day of the calendar month. For example, if a subscriber connects to the tariff plan on the 24th day, the next monthly subscription fee will be charged on the 24th day of the next month. If the subscriber connects on the 31st day, then the next monthly tariff fee will be charged on the 30th day, or on the 28/29th day of February, if there are 31 days in the next month, then the 31st day.
- Monthly tariff limits are set only after successful charging of monthly subscription fee for the current period. Validity period of monthly/daily limits within the tariff plan is one month. One month includes the period from the date of connection/swapping to the tariff plan till the next period of monthly tariff fee charging. Monthly and daily limits are available to subscribers in active status only.
- The remaining unused limits on the tariff plan become unavailable in the new period. For example, if a subscriber has connected/swapped to the tariff plan on the 24th day, then in case subscription fee for the current period is successfully charged, the limits within the tariff plan will be available to a subscriber until the 23rd day of the next month. If a subscriber connects, for example, on the 31st day, then the limits will be available to a subscriber until the last day of the next month, for example, on the 29th or 27/28th on February, if there are is 31 days in the next month, then the 30th.
- Monthly limits within the tariff line will be assigned only after successful monthly fee charging for the current period. Tariff monthly limits validity is 32 days, from the date of connection/transition to the tariff. Monthly limits are available to subscribers in active status only.
- If the subscriber number is in the blocked status at the time of monthly subscription fee charging, the monthly subscription fee will not be charged and the limits will not be assigned. In this case, when the subscriber number becomes active, the monthly subscription fee will be charged at the nearest night from 00:01 to 08:00 (charging time is not fixed), while the monthly tariff fee is charged after the subscriber number leaves the blocked status, it does not shift the date of the subsequent charging of the tariff monthly fee.
In order to avoid misunderstanding, we recommend to check limits assignment preliminarily via USSD request *102# before using the limits within the tariff plan. Prior to charging, calls and SMS will be charged by prices indicated above the limits.
• Monthly subscription fee is charged and limits are assigned fully (not scaled) in case of subscriber’s balance is positive.
• “We appreciate you!” loyalty program is available for “Tantana” tariff line subscribers.
• Calls to infotainment services and international destinations do not spend the minutes provided within tariff plan limits.
• The limits provided under the tariff plan are unavailable for subscribers in roaming.
• Tantana, Katta Tantana, Super Tantana tariffs’ subscribers can swap to open tariffs via *120#, *877#,*355# and *717# USSD requests, Personal cabinet and 8123 IVR number as well.
• When swapping from “Tantana” tariff line to “Mood” tariff line the rest of minutes limits for calls within Uzbekistan becomes available for outside network direction.
• “You’ve got a call”, “Night Internet”, “Convenient minutes” and “Number Freeze” services are available for the subscribers of «Tantana», «Katta Tantana» and «Super Tantana» tariffs plan.
• "You’ve got a call", "Number freeze" services are available for "Tantana Unlim" tariff subscribers starting from 26.03.2021 and following campaign options: "Internet packages" - 300 MB for 5000 UZS, 1 GB for 8000 UZS, 2 GB for 15000 UZS, 3GB for 20000 UZS, 6GB for 30000 UZS and 10GB for 50000 UZS are available on "Tantana Unlim" tariff from 27.01.2021.
• "0 within the network", "VIP" and service packages "Convenient within the network”, "Convenient within Uzbekistan" services are unavailable for "Tantana", "Katta Tantana" and "Super Tantana" tariffs’ subscribers.
• "Internet Mega BOOM", "Night Internet", "0 within the network", "VIP", "Convenient minutes", "Convenient within the network" and " Convenient within Uzbekistan", "Navruz 2021", "Easy exchange", "Internet gift", "Hourly Internet", Internet packages TAS-IX, "Night Internet packages", "Maximum access" services and "Monthly 4G Internet packages are unavailable for “Tantana Unlim" tariff subscribers.
• Unlimited calls on the "Tantana Unlim" tariff plan are provided per subscriber and do not apply to group calls, if the "Conference Call" service is used.
• Tariff swap to “Easy week” tariff is unavailable for “Tantana” tariff line subscribers.
• The monthly limits within tariffs terms are valid for 32 days from the day of assignment. Wherein, previous monthly period limits will be valid according to their validity period.
• At the beginning of a new monthly period, assigned limits can be summed with previous period limits, while the validity of the limits of the previous period is not extended.